Monday 1 April 2013

W7 - Red & Barry M - Pink Sapphire Glitter

Hi All

Just a quickie post today, I'm feeling vile, and the interenet is being hit and miss at the moment, so I'm grabbing it while it's working! Simple red base, and glitter today.


This is a pretty boring combo but it was getting late when I did these and I needed my nails painted for work the next day. While I like the look of bar glitters it always bugs me when I wear them as they just do whatever they please. Maybe I should have used another coat to even things out.

And that's all from me, I'm gonna go get into bed and watch a film while painting my nails.




6 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]