Tuesday 30 April 2013

Barry M - Black Multi Glitter & Gosh - Holographic Hero Plastic Wrap Nails

Hi all, Tuesday yay!

Some simple nails for you lot today. I feel like I've not really been doing much stamping recently, and I've not had time for the Sunday challenges over at Adventures In Stamping so I've been loving easy to-do bases, with the hopes I get to stamp over before I get any tip wear. Usually I just end up wearing these plain-ish nails for most of the week.

I started with two coats of Barry M - Black Multi Glitter, which is still a favourite of mine, and then painted on Gosh - Holographic Hero to a scrunched up ball of clingfilm/saran wrap, and dabbed the nails. I love how it gives a foil effect.

The glitter in Black Multi Glitter would have shown it's face more If I'd added a top coat.

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Barry M - Black Multi Glitter
Other Colour: Gosh - Holographic Hero

I think the contrast of the black with the holo made it seem brighter. I may try this again with various holographic colours over a dark base.

Hope you've all had a good day so far. I'm just tucking into some noodles on my lunch break. Nom!

11 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]