Sunday 21 April 2013

Earth Day - We Stamp On Sundays

Hi all, I'd say happy Sunday but i'm sick and my head is so heavy :(

That being said I did manage to actually do this week's challenge over at Adventures In Stamping. This week's challenge was "Earth Day" nails. After racking my brains for ages about which stamps I could use to do an Earth, Water, Air and Fire style set up, I got totally stuck on Earth so gave up and settled on these much simpler nails instead!
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Collection 2000 - Angel Wings
Stamp Colour: Konad Pop Green
Image Plate: Cheeky CH33
Top Coats: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
Rimmel - Matte Finish
Here's it before matte:
And here's what I used:

Very short and sweet today as I'm just about to put on a film, and get into bed! Maybe have a little nanna nap too.

Hope you've had a good weekend!

3 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]