Wednesday 24 April 2013

Models Own - Slate Green, Gold Foil & Blue Stamping

Hi hi all, happy Wednesday, I'm feeling slightly better today although my head is still massively fuzzy. But half day today, and I'm going for food. So should be good :]

Today I've got quite the simple combo, one that didn't quite work out, but I like how sheer the stamp is all the same.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colours: Models Own - Slate Green & Barry M - Gold Foil
Stamping Colour: W7 - Blue Lagoon
Image Plate: Konad M64
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
And here's the base of Models Own - Slate Green & Barry M - Gold Foil I painted on Gold Foil to a scrunched up ball of cling film (plastic wrap/saran wrap) and dabbed it over Slate Green.
Hope you're all having a good week so far :]

6 comments:

  1. I think this is gorgeous! your stamping is always so perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamping looks similar to a striping tape mani, I like it! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PARABENS PELO BLOG! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]