Wednesday 3 April 2013

Purple and Gold Matte Bananas

Hi all, happy Wednesday.

By the time this posts I'll be on my way home, to the cinema, or to finally get the new piercing I want!

These were kind of a pleasant surprise, I'd done the base coat and the glitter to just wear for work, and then after work I was going through my Cheeky plates trying to see which ones weren't working and I decided to stamp with Barry M - Gold Foil, with these really cute bananas.

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour:  Miss Sporty - Fatal Plum
Glitter: LA Colors - Sassy Sparkle
Stamp Colour: Barry M - Gold Foil
Image Plate: Cheeky CH42
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
Matte: Rimmel - Matte Finish
Here's it with a top coat:

And here's a shot of the pretty glitter in action.

Unfortunately the glitter was super gloopy, so I had to thin it out loads before use, and that's all from me today :]

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute and awesome! :D Yay for piercings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :] I didn't manage to get the piercing that day! But I did get it done last monday :D

      Delete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]