Thursday 8 December 2011

Atomic Tribal

Base coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: L.A. Colors - Atomic
Stamp Colour: BYS - Black Satin
Image Plate: Bundle Monster 222
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat
No festive nails today, but wearing this was really fun as the colour of Atomic is sooo gorgeous, it's just a pity it's so sheer ¬_¬ Maybe it's just the way I apply it, but this was three coats, which looked fine, until I was in the light to take photos. I hate that you can see my nail line.

I never actually thought I'd wear this image, as I'm not a massive fan of tribal patterns like this, but I fancied a change and I was pleasantly surprised.

15 comments:

  1. i like the pattern, and also i love love how you canwork with that - i can never do it this lovely:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this stamp design!! so very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its is soooo pretty, how'd you manage to get the whole image on your nails? Did you have to stamp twice, being extra careful to line the image up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all :]
    @Katt: This was just one stamp, my nails managed to just squeeze into the stamp area. A couple days after this I needed to double stamp though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! The pattern is amazing! Is this from the old BM plates or the new ones?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun design! I think I actually just bought that L.A. Color color today! Or maybe one like it. =P Haven't tried it yet, but it's really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. I tagged you for the Top 10 award. I will have a post on my blog for tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous! i love that color blue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tagged you for another blog award! I'll have a post about it tomorrow! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]