Thursday 22 December 2011

Christmas Pudding!

These are from last week, and this is the only good photo I got, before I got other nail varnish splashed on, when I was painting a set of false nails in the same design for Martine. I'm looking forward to wearing a crazy Pick 'n' Mix for my Christmas nails, as I'm definitely going to have a Christmas Pud on one of my nails! And hopefully do a much better job of the holly seeing as I've had practice now :]

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: W7 - Suede
Polka Dots: Black Acrylic Paint
Icing: White Arylic Paint
Berries: Rimmel - Celebrity Bash
Holly: Nail Art Pen In Green
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat

This design was found at D.I.Y Nails, who I loooove.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni!
    I Tagged you for the Versatile Blogger Award :)
    http://allthingsmevelove.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me more of chocolate chip cookies! I like it, though! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]