Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Tartan

So I didn't have a lot of time to do these nails, Infact I only had a base colour down, so I took 10 minutes to do some quick and easy tartan. This explains why it's not the neatest design in the world, but from afar it's still super fun =D

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: N.Y.C. Nail Glossies - 215
Nail Art Pens: Red, Green, & Silver Glitter
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat
3 Coats As It's Sheer


I originally bought this way, way back in the day, maybe about 4 years ago, when I was looking for a white as I had trouble with white drying etc. When I got home and tried this out I remember being disappointed at the fact it was so sheer, and never really gave it a chance until the other day.

This horrible overcast light does not do this polish justice though, as it has some micro shimmer to it which brightens the whole thing up. But it's actually a really nice change to stark white.

Could've done with another top coat to smooth things out even more.

5 comments:

  1. What a coincidence! I was thinking about Tartan plaid last night,not sure why,but this is so pretty! Looks easy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Odd xD It is so so easy :] Vertical & horizontal stripe in red, then in green, red again, green, and then glitter, just so it gives the woven look :]

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]