Monday 12 December 2011

W7 Blue Lagoon & Flakie Magic

This polish is an oldie for me, it's about 3 years old, if not a little more. I didn't need to thin this polish at all. And there was no clean up required. NONE! It was seriously the perfect consistency. Sadly most of the pretty purple shimmer and the micro glitter hide in the bottle, but from what I remember when I got this the glitter was always really sparse and random, which I love quite a bit. The colour is very vivid, and I thought it would be a perfect blue for some flakies as I never got around to showing George Boom with Nubar.

Two coats of W7 - Blue Lagoon


Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: W7 - Blue Lagoon
Flakie: Nubar - 2010 G188
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat



Mmm Matte. One coat of Rimmel matte top coat.

Just to show the pretty glow :]

5 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]