Saturday 24 December 2011

Snowman, Stripes & Polka Dots!

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Essence - Speed Of light Blue
Glitter: Rimmel - Disco Ball
Acrylic Paints: Crimson Red, White, Black, Brown, Orange
 
I wish I'd just done polka dots!
Cracked open a walnut yesterday, and found a heart!
Hope everyone's having a good Christmas Eve, or whatever you celebrate! So excited for tomorrow ^_^ Not sure when I'll post next, maybe I'll pop on Boxing day and I'll do a mini haul with my nail goodies from Santa!


Happy Holidays =]

4 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]