Thursday 15 December 2011

Frozen Swirls - Pale Blue And Bronze

Icy cool nails today. I loved wearing these though the stamp was quite hard to from a distance, I love the colour combo as both colours are cool toned. Apologies for the naff photos. I still haven't really sussed out how I'm going to take photos in the winter, as I can't afford day light bulbs. Booo. So I think I might only change my nails when the sun's out so I can take photos xD

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: George - Smarty Pants
Stamp Colour: Miss Sporty - Electric Beige
Image Plate: Bundle Monster 201 (new series)
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat
I love this stamp though. :]

8 comments:

  1. I love this pattern! this plate of mine wasn't properly etched, so it's barely usable :(..but I'm glad to see it work for someone else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty is this? Can you still get the Miss Sporty Polish in stores?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks All :]

    @ Cindy that sucks, I have serious problems with stamping the Deer/Stag design :(

    @Katt You should be able to, I only got it in October :]

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]