Friday 7 September 2012

Beauty UK - Jelly Bean & Gold Paisley Using Bundle Monster 315

Ahhh! Happy Friday my lovelies!

I am feeling a little better recently, I'm not going through a mass of tissue blowing my nose every 10 minutes, so things are looking up :] I also have such an amazing  polish to show you today, and I may need to buy a backup bottle because I love it that much hahaha.

For those of you who have been reading my blog for a while now; you may have heard me talk about "Saints Row purple" and how I've been on a hunt for the perfect bright purple polish that's not too pale and doesn't lean too plummy. After buying a watch that I thought was the perfect purple (it looked it online) about a year ago and it was too warm, I'd almost given up hope.

That's when the new Beauty UK candy collection comes in. Jelly Bean, oh Jelly Bean, where have you been all my life! Pretty fitting as I some times get called Jelly Bean or Jenni Bean hehe.

This is the best polish formula wise that I've ever came across from Beauty UK. It's opaque in one, more vibrant in two, and dries really quick too. It dries the typical neon matte ( I have no photos sorry) but looks pretty with top coat too.
Base Coat: La Femme
Base Colour: Beauty UK - Jelly Bean
Stamp Colour: Barry M - Gold Foil
Image plate: Bundle Monster BM 315
Top Coat: Rimmel 60 seconds - Clear
  
Here's some swatch shots to show it in a different light.

So yeah, look at that beauty! Ignore the little glittery specks, I must have had something on my top coat brush :(

Hope you're all having a good Friday :]

35 comments:

  1. what an awesome color combo, love that print design :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow oh wow! I cannot wait to use this plate now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s a perfect colour combination and the stamping is so pretty! I have these plates but I haven´t used this design yet.
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this combo so much, the paisley is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice color!
    With the stamping it reminded me india... lol
    i don't know if it's the colors together or the paisley.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh wow, that's really hot. I need to try that stamp out soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks gorgeous with the stamping! Purple and gold always work so well together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't even took the new bundle monster stamps out of the packet. So pretty, love the gold and purple together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow thats a stunning purple. Cant wait to see more designs w the new bm plates! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ahh-mahh-zing :D I'm steadily working my way through them ^-^

      Delete
  10. Purple is my favourite colour!! This is so pretty might have to give it a go lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purple/Teal are my favourites! You should totally give it a go ^-^

      Delete
  11. Love the contrasting colors! I think purple and gold always gives a royal look =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg I have to have this plate, love the design! Can never get paisley's right free hand. Love the colour combo too, great mani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so intricate! I tried paisley once free hand and never bothered again :P

      Delete
  13. ohhh sooo gorgeous! love this shade!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh such a pretty stamping mani - and I LOVE that purple!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful purple and fab mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love this purple and gold combo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this combo! You always have the best stamping plates. Maybe I should invest in the bundle monster 2 kit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My paisley design doesn't work, I am so upset!,

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]