Monday 3 September 2012

Finaflor - Verde Choquei & FCUK - Purple Blue, Green & Purple Stamping

Hey all! Happy Monday! I hope everyone's doing good. I still feel weird from missing yesterdays stamping challenge, but I had a nice day of doing not a lot, which is good as I have a cold that is kicking my a**, and I struggle at the moment to muster the energy to move the laptop off my lap :P

Today we have some nails that were pretty bright and looked awesome in real life (despite the stamping flaws) but just didn't translate to camera. I also didn't get a sun shot of these, and the sun really made the purple pop.

Finaflor - Verde Choquei (I think that's the name of the polish :P) came to me in my swap with Susana. It's a super frosted duochrome. Lime green that looks darker green at the edges, with gold shimmer that stands out more with a top coat. I then stamped with FCUK - Purple Blue, which doesn't have a name but that's what I'm calling it.
Base Coat: La Femme
Base Colour: Finaflor - Verde Choquei
Stamp Colour: FCUK - Purple Blue
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM320
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
 Above is three coats, no top coat, and below has a top coat over which helps bring out the shimmer in real life :]

I think I'll have to use this combo again soon as it just reminded me of the Joker. Short post today, sorry :]

22 comments:

  1. You got the name right :)
    Translating it means: shocking green :)
    The nails look great! loved the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so gorgeous, the combo is so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this mani and it looks like modern art at least for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cool. Liking it very much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. That's all there is to say about this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the purple and green combo! This is really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this combination =). I never thought purple and green would look so great together =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty! Green and purple look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous color and that design is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. I do too, I really want to use it with white and black :D

      Delete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]