Tuesday 25 September 2012

Impala Disco - Sex Appeal & Black Stamping With BM 319

Hi all, happy Tuesday!

I'm actually surprised I even have a post for you guys today! I've been in some sort of reminiscing daydream state for the last two days or so, but I've already done more today than yesterday so that's good :]

Today I have some swatches, and some stamping. The stamping was actually a fail, so I stamped over it with another image, and didn't hate it too much, so you get to see :] Imapala Disco - Sex Appeal is such an amazing polish, stunning duochrome, that looks best over black as it intensifies the colour shift. Although it's very sheer on its own it has a really glow effect to it.
Base Coat: La Femme
Base Colour: Rimmel - Black Satin
Layering Colour:  Impala Disco - Sex Appeal
Stamp Colour: BYS - Black Satin
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM 319
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails

I think this was three coats
Below is one or two coats over black, the first picture is one, and the other two have two coats over Rimmel - Black Satin. So pretty!


What do you think about Sex Appeal then? I love the purple it shines from afar, or with flash.

17 comments:

  1. This is a genius stamping, I love how the polish come out to play through that holes in the pattern...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over black... it pop's like crazy!
    :D
    I use always this kind of polishes over black ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! & Me too, but I love to see what they look like alone too :D

      Delete
  3. That so such a pretty colour!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic colour shifting polish - I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]