Tuesday 11 September 2012

Sally Hansen Insta-dri Quick Brick Swatch

Hey all!

Little post today, just a couple of pictures of Sally Hansen Insta-dri Quick brick. I think this is actually the only red I've ever fully swooned over. It's so juicy, and so vibrant and shimmery, and is great for stamping over paler colours. To see where I've used it click here :]

 Above is two coats, no top coat, and below is with a top coat, so the juiciness is really exposed, and the colour is probably more accurate below too.

That's all for today! =]

24 comments:

  1. Awesome red, and a total bonus that it stamps so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this line of insta dris! One of my faves for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...reminds me of Christmas time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so beautiful :) looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! this looks stunning on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you description of this gorgeous red is spot on!
    So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely red! Really suits you! (=

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a pretty gorgeous red! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own four now, and I love them all! but I've yet to try a creme finish, all the ones I own are shimmer type foils, or fleck types :]

      Delete
  10. This is all kinds of gorgeous. What a fabulously juicy red!

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning and looks amazing on you! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]