Tuesday 18 September 2012

Essence Nail Colour3 - Ticket To The Show, Front Row Or Backstage & Gold Lighting Bolts With BM 305

Hi all! Today I have a delicious combo for you, Essence Nal Colour3, Ticket To The Show, with a Layer of Front Row Or Backstage and some stamping.

First up is the finished mani:
Base Coat: La Femme
Base Colour: Essence Nail Colour3 - Ticket To The Show
Layering Colour: Front Row Or Backstage (on all nails except ring finger)
Stamping Colour: Barry M - Gold Foil
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM 305
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
 
Now onto the swatches. Ticket to the show is so beautiful, a very rich black with rainbow shimmer, and it's a one coater! I used two coats for the swatches, but that's just habit! It was quite hard for me to capture the rainbow with the overcast day we were having in the UK :(

Here's a swatch shot of Ticket To The Show, with one coat Front Row Or Backstage? I love how chocolatey and warm this looks. Something I'll seriously be wearing again soon.

Hope you're all having a good Tuesday!

24 comments:

  1. Ticket really is gorgeous, I love the stamping on it too, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool stamp, these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! I bet we won't get that Essence collection here for a while, definitely getting my hands on one of these when they hit the shops :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super gorgeous!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool! love the base coat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been so busy, those bolts look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool mani! And perfect stamping as always ...I'm so jealous :P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]