Tuesday 17 July 2012

Collection 2000 - Bongo Beat, Flakies, Black Stamping In Matte

Quick post today of something I did a couple weeks back. Such a lovely combo! And I love loved these matte :D

I started with one coat of Collection 2000 - Bongo Beat, and added one coat of Golden Rose - Scale Effects 13, and stamped with two images from the second Bundle Monster set in BYS - Black Satin before adding a top coat, and then a matte top coat.
Base Coat: Nail RX - Stuck On You
Base Colour: Collection 2000 - Bongo Beat
Flakies: Golden Rose - Scale Effects 13
Stamping Colour: BYS - Black Satin
Image Plates: Bundle Monster BM201, BM211
Top Coat: Models Own - 3 In 1
Matte: Rimmel - Matte Finish
Artificial light.

 

And a picture of the base colour & flakie combo for good measure :]
 

What do you guys think of these? Hope everyone's having a good Tueday :]

33 comments:

  1. This is cool! It has a lizard skin look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like seastones, I really love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Golden Rose Flakies!!!! They're so beautiful!
    I prefer it matte... You rule at nail art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to stamp over flakies. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! You'll love the effect of them peeking through the stamp :]

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! and I agree with the Lady, the matte version is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous - both the matte and the shiny version - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely stunning - this is really cool x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely. I have to say, I do prefer it glossy though... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. Both are pretty, but I prefer the matte.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg, I can't believe how beautiful that looks in matte!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! I prefer it shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love matte flakies! Very pretty! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful mani like always hun. Your stamping Is always consistently perfect on every nail, I always have at at least 1 nail that goes wrong or just doesn't look as goof as the rest l x :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh!! Hehe. Thanks :P But if you look closely the ring finger's slightly messed :P And the other ones aren't filled totally :P

      Delete
  14. every single variation of this mani is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super gorgeous! I love when you show both matte and glossy! hehe this looks great both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the matte flakies, so pretty and glowy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thanks that's what I loved most about these matte.

      Delete
  17. That base color with the flakies is soooo beautiful! Love the design and it looks amazing in matte :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. stunning! and i love it when you make a mani matte! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it! Especially the flakies. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]