Tuesday 24 July 2012

Silver, Max Factor - Fantasy Fire & Silver Studs

I decided to dig out another polish I hadn't used in years. I got this as part of a pack for a Christmas, maybe last year, or year before. And I felt it had been a while since I wore studs, so I decided to pull out some silver ones.

This is a very pretty silver, metallic fleck polish by Scarlett & Crimson which is the teen line of products by Ruby & Millie. For this mani I used two coats of silver, one coat of Max Factor - Fantasy Fire, and then added some studs.
Here's a better shot of Max Factor - Fantasy Fire over the silver.
It was after taking these photos I remembered I have a close up/crop type action on my camera, so next time I need to capture some sparkle, I'm going to try that out and see how it works :] Here is the silver on its own:
And here's a close up to see the pretty flecks:
 

I hope everyone's having a good Tuesday. I'm seeing The Dark Night Rises today :] so I'm excited!

37 comments:

  1. Mmm pretty. I'm looking forward to playing with the Fantasy Fire myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :] be warned though! The brush is horrible! lol

      Delete
  2. this mani looks really pretty, very rockish looks :-P And fantasy fire is awesome I need to post pictures of it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love studs on nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the studs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love silver color *_* looks strong and gorgeus!

    Kisses From Europe

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a totally cool mani, very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! I need to invest in some studs, I love the way they look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do indeed! I need to invest in some smaller ones!

      Delete
  8. How lovely! I love the look of studs...I need to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. I love how the studs look against the silver :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those studs, they're definitely on my shopping list, I haven't gotten to try any yet! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome! i love the studs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmm this combo is yum especially with the studs! Enjoy the flick - I haven't seen it yet but I want too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are amazing! I love the studs. I hope Batman is good! I can't wait to see it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool :-D
    i refuse to buy fantasy fire because the bottle is the smallest i have ever seen and it's too expensive :-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh hahah. Well if you're interested in a bottle for the normal price, not evilbay price let me know! lol

      Delete
  15. ohh so pretty! :) love the studs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the purple tint the FF gives, and studs are always fun. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely mani hun - simple but very effective x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. the studs look great on this!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]