Saturday 7 July 2012

Miss Sporty - 346 & Golden Rose Scale Effects 04

Some more flakie goodness from last month. I've realised now why I have so many mani's to post. It's because when I got my crazy huge winnings from fyeahilovenails, I didn't control myself, and was swatching and painting, and layering like a crazed woman :P

There was a little bit more blue to the colour shift in real life, but I didn't capture it here too well, It probably wasn't the best base for the blue to pop really.

Base coat: Nail RX - Stuck On You
Base Colour: Miss Sporty - 346
Flakies: Golden Rose Scale Effects 04


I think that was only one coat. So pretty. I think I might do swatches of all the flakies I own, what do you think?

I hope everyone's having a good weekend :]

29 comments:

  1. I love it! Very beautiful... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the end of a beautiful ocean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, Oh, OOOHHHH - it's absolutely gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love flakies! I really don't post enough of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe You can never post too much when it comes to flakies ^-^

      Delete
  5. ooh wow these golden rose flakies are amazing..love this one

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Ooh yes I'd live to see swatches of your flakies x :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okies :] It's something I will do in the near future =]

      Delete
  7. That's awesome! Just one coat looks amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is really pretty! I don't own too many flakies but I'm always happy when I see them come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omfg sooo pretty! stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh this is so pretty! i had no idea golden rose had a flakie polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have something like 13/14 of them ^-^ I have 4, and love them alllll! :]

      Delete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]