Thursday 26 July 2012

Green On Green Lizard Skin

Quick post today (Wednesday night as I write this, and I am 5 days behind in my blog list! ack!)

Another mani from a few weeks ago, and something I had wanted to try for a while now. I even tested out this combination when I first got my Beetle Juice polishes after Christmas. MUA - Shade 23 is such a beautiful pale creamy khaki green I really loved the formula on this too. Actually all the MUA polishes that I have tried I've liked, they're great coverage; not too thick, and dry quick. Over that I stamped on Models Own - Golden Green, with a scale effect image.

Such a subtle effect, but I loved these. Enjoy the two pics I managed to snap on a murky day! :]

Base Coat: La Femme
Base Colour: MUA - Shade 23
Stamping Colour Models Own - Golden Green
Image Plate: BM215
Top Coat: Models Own - 3 In1


Happy Thursday!

35 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! It's so subtle and pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous mani, I love it and the color combo - well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning stamping. This looks so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, looks just like lizard skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty, like the green stamped over the kahki. MUA polishes are such good value

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :] The Three MUA Polishes I have I really love! Very good value!

      Delete
  6. I like it! That stamp and I have never been friends. Glad it worked for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have problems with thicker polishes! But because Golden Green is shimmery smooth it was easy peasy :]

      Delete
  7. oooo pretty. I think this looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty hun, the colours really compliment each other x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely! Your nails look really great! I really like the color on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful.. I love this stamp, yet I've never used it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These make me think of a cute dragon. I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh nice and subtle!! I have something like this is my mind for August... but not so subtle ah ah! You always do surprise me with your stamps and i like it! lool***

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look how behind I am with my posts! 941 behind!! This is subtle and awesome! I love the green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got up to 4 day old posts on Sunday, but didn't read any last night! But I have at least two days off now, so hopefullt i'll get up to date (something I've been saying for a week now) :P Thank you!

      Delete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]