Sunday 15 July 2012

Precious Stone - We Stamp On Sundays

I honestly had no idea what to do for this challenge, I debated using Revlon - Emerald Green, but then I had no idea what do stamp, so in the end I settled on my other only remotely good idea I had; Tiger's Eye. Although It's only a semi precious gemstone It's all I had to work with :P
Base Coat: La Femme
Base Colour: Catrice - Genius In A Bottle
Other Colours: Rimmel - Hard Edged
                        W7 - Gold Mirror
                        W7- Suede
                        Barry M - Gold Foil
Stamping Colour: BYS - Black Satin
Image Plate: Konad M57
Top Coat: Rimmel - 60 Second Clear
I started with a base of Catrice - Genious In A Bottle, and added lines of the other darker polishes, dry brushed on some golds, and striped on some more gold, and some more dark colours, wasn't really a method to this one, I did a top coat and stamped, then added a top coat again.
Here's what I used:
















And for those of you that don't know about Tiger's Eye here's a picture :]
Source: http://www.free-images.org.uk/

41 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is so gorgeous! Absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You made another stunning mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stone, here in Brazil is called Tiger's Eye as well. I loved, his nails. are a luxury.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful and gorgeos Jenni, SO well made, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got this one!!! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look amazing hun, I love how you used all those different polishes to get the effect, but it doesn't look thick on your nails x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! These look incredible! I love how you made it look like tiger's eye! I had a collection of little rocks when I was younger and that was one of my favorites! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my favourite when I was younger too! I used to think it brought me good luck XD

      Delete
  8. Wow - that's totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing design!! love love love :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are flat out stunning! I love Tiger's Eye too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, you rock in stamping!!! Amazing!
    The Barry M works with stamping?
    I'm so desperate to find a silver and a gold polish fr stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Foils from barry m work really well (so I've heard) I've got the gold and I like it, but I'm after something a little more warm toned!

      Delete
  12. *Drool* This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I think you purrrfected(I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself lol) Tiger's Eye nails.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love this and your interpretation of it to the nail! It is gorgeous!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  15. How awesome are these! You totally nailed the tiger's eye look!

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing! these are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You totally nailed the tiger's eye look! (no pun intended... maybe)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]