Thursday 12 July 2012

Natural Collection - Antique Coral, Flakies & China Glace - Evening Seduction, Dashica Hello Kitty Stamp


So this is going to be a scheduled post, because I’ll be at work! Yay! It’ll be my first day, and I’m going to be back where I used to work with people I love!  So I hope everything with this post goes well as I’ll not be able to fix things until the night time.
So yeah, less of the excitement, more of the nails! This is a colour I never did swatch, I’ve had it in my collection for about a year now, and it’s my only true coral (I think, haha.) Gorgeous coral, with tiny blue glass flecks running through it. It had thickened a little bit in the year it’d gone neglected, but the formula was still pretty good, though I had a little problem with streaking 3 coats was perfect.


If I didn't want to take a swatch shot, I could've got away with 2 coats easily, especially with the flakie top coat too. So after this I added Golden Rose - Scale Effects 03, and then used two images from my Dashica Big SpD-A using China Glaze - Evening Seduction. I really love using Evening Seduction as a stamping polish as the base colour changed the outcome slightly. I've used it over lilac and got a true dark berry purple, and here it looks more like red.
Base Coat:  La Femme
Base Colour: Natural Collection - Antique Coral
Flakies: Golden Rose - Scale Effects 03
Stamping Colour: China Glaze - Evening Seduction
Image Plate: Dashica Big SpD-A
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat
These were so adorable to wear! I had stripes/waves on my thumb too.

I also got my Bundle Monster plates in the mail today (Wed) so I'll be testing them out this weekend, and will do a post about them. I'm curious if you'd want to see swatches of the plates too? If you do I'll test them out a little neater :P

28 comments:

  1. These two colors work nicely together and Hello Kitty so so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute! I like the wavy lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I'm actually drooling over this! I love Antique coral, I have it in my collection too. The combinations of colours and pattern plus hello kitty and flakies make it totally awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and forgot to say, good luck for your first day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It went alright, but I found out it's only for a few months if i'm lucky ;( little gutted, but still it's nice to be back there :]

      Delete
  5. This is sooo cute, very interesting and nice color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, you always amaze me with your staming skills, I LOVE the ring finger soooo fkrn cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thanks! I really love stamping with large images though as you don't have to be so fussy when lining the images up ^-^

      Delete
  7. I love the final effect here and congrats on going back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great day!
    Now the nails... loved the base colour!!! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute and charming, love it :-D
    hope the first day on a new-old job was a total success <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo i love that coral! adorable stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I've never tried any natural collection polishes before, might give them a go.

    I adore this mani! The stamping is fab hun, I wish my stamping was half as good as yours.

    I got my Bundle Monster plates this week aswell, I've only used one image, but it was easy to work with. there's so many lovely images, so many possibilities x :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried two, but I love this coral so much. and they're cheap :]

      Thank you, and about your stamping; you've only just started! So give it time :P

      I don't think many of my plates are going to work I'm going to finish testing them tonight and get in contact with them. :]

      Delete
  12. nice color, such a cute mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the flakies on top of this! And your stamping is always so flawless, I'm jealous!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for work! :D
    Aw this is so cute! That little Hello Kitty is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]