Monday 9 July 2012

Tu blog me inspira - Your blog inspires me - Blog Award


Your blog inspires me award! I was nominated for this by the lovely Jane from KONAD KÓLATRA thank you Jane! If you haven't had a peek at her blog yet, check it out :]

The rules for this award are:
1. Post who gave you the award and link to it.
2. Tell 5 strange things about you (a little tag).
3. Give the award to 5 other blogs.
Of course, you have to post the image, which is the award itself.

Okay, so for my 5 things I know I’m going to struggle, as I've mentioned quite a few things in other blog awards, and, not much has changed since then :P

1) Okay, so I thought I'd start off with something I've never mentioned on this blog before - my weight loss. I'm doing okay, however I am lacking in motivation recently and I'm trying to get back into my good routine. I have lost just over 2 stone (32ish lbs) in the last year, and I'm starting to see it myself which is nice.
2) I once found a rabbit in my back garden... It stuck around for a while so we took it in with our other rabbit, they basically had the whole garden to play in.
3)I love to be near the sea, even if I don't venture to the beach haha. This is why one of my favourite places is in Ramsgate, Kent.
4) My favourite energy drink is Rockstar XDurance, which is  Blueberry, Pomegranate & Acai, I just call it Purple though, as it tastes like the colour purple, it's so freaking tasty!

That's honestly all I can think of!

I Tag:
Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog
NAILPOCALYPSE
Sekhmet's Purple Castle
Spellbinding Nails
Nail Stories

Because they inspire me, pretty much all in different ways too :]

15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jenni - I'm honored, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Such an awesome award :D Good luck with your weight loss! Stay motivated! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats hun, you deserve it :) Good luck with your weight loss! And the story about the rabbit is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award and weight loss too! That's awesome girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats jenni! you totally deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, you totally inspired me from my very first day looking at nail art. You are my stamping hero! Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you liked it!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Jenni! you inspire me! thank you so much for tagging me! :) I'm so honored. Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats for the award hun. Its funny, Ramsgate isn't far from where I live I Kent & one if mg best friends lives there too x :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah hehe I noticed that as soon as I checked out your blog :]

      Delete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]